Visit our website at www.smilepoint.us for more information or watch the introduction to Smilepoint Group at http://tinyurl.com/jj4cnbl and learn more about Smilepoint.
Key features of Smilepoint offices:
- State-of-the-art facility with latest equipment and technology
- Steady flow of new patients and growing base of existing patients
- Excellent patient demographics and practice location
- Mentorship from senior colleagues and excellent support system
The practice draws from a strong mix of patients and requires a professional, caring and skilled clinician.
- Qualifications & Requirements:
- Dental degree from accredited University (DDS, DMD)
- Effective oral communication and Treatment Planning skills Compensation:
- $13,000 minimum guaranteed per month
- 25% to 35% of Production. Potential to make 15k to 25k per month.
- Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Benefits
- 401K – Immigration sponsorship including H1B and green card with ability to sponsor from multiple offices.
- Provide comprehensive dental care to patients.
- Conduct patient consultation and examination.
- Diagnose and treat dental conditions, diseases, injuries and malformations of the teeth and gums.
- Perform surgical extractions and other surgical procedures related to the oral cavity.
- Perform root canal procedures.
- Assess and design treatment plans and educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Maintain patients’ medical records.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Require Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. Must have current and unrestricted Dentist license in the State of Texas.
Mail cover letter, resume, salary requirements to Crosby Family Dental, Inc., 14270 FM 2100 Road, Crosby, TX 77532.
Please visit www.smilepoint.us or call/email us for more information.